Matthew 13:45-48 says, “Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant seeking beautiful pearls, who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had and bought it. Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a dragnet that was cast into the sea and gathered some of every kind, which, when it was full they drew it to shore; and they sat down and gathered the good into vessels, but threw the bad away.”
I want you to notice that someone has to make that decision of which ones are acceptable to keep or which ones are to be discarded.
There are people all over this world being drawn toward the net that need Jesus, and it’s a desperate situation for these. Whose hands are going to be laboring to pull those nets?
The master fisherman has got the bait. He has got the tackle. It is all connected to His Word and His Spirit, every resource we need if we are willing to work with Him. The catch is ready to be made, but how many fishers of men does God have who will get into the boat and go to work?
- How many are willing to help prepare the net?
- How many are willing to buy the tackle or finance the fishing crew?
- We all have our part. Are we doing it?
- Believe God. Have faith in His power.
- Put your prayers to work for people’s lives.
- Don’t miss out on your assignments concerning the Great Commission.
- Ask God for divine appointments.
- Seek God’s help for where to cast your nets before there is no more time to fish for people.
Where you can’t go, support those that are going. You also are to be about the Father’s business. Make sure you are doing so each day. Nobody who says they’re a Christian is exempt from God’s Great Commission.